Syark Air Forces (SAF) - 1/72 Hobby Master USAF F16CJ Fighting Falcon, Wild Weasel 14th FS/35th FW, Misawa AB, Japan











1/72 Hobby Master USAF F16CJ Fighting Falcon, Wild Weasel 14th FS/35th FW, Misawa AB, Japan

Hai guys, long time I'm been hibernate my blog from new posts and update my activity through last 2 monts ago. Today I wish to share back my updated diecast model from Hobbymaster Fl6 Falcon variant. The latest one from Misawa Air Base in Japan, F16CJ Fighting Falcon desiganated Wild Weasel Call Sign in the bunker right now. The F16CJ from 14th Fighting Squadron is stationed in Misawa AB and begin used the F16 in early 1994.

The most and exclusive about this Falcon is about how this aircraft has been the only non stealth fighter aircraft that has fired HARM during Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003 in Baghdad.

Syark



Comments