Syark Air Force (SAF) - 1/72 Witty Wings IAF F16I Sufa, 425th Bat Squadron












1/72 Witty Wings IAF F16I Sufa, 425th Bat Squadron

Hello everybody especially to my blog followers because your visit to my blog has encouraged to more do some update regarding my hobby activities. As usual, I'm want to share another F16 variant from Israel as we know as F16 I Sufa based upgrading version F16 by Israel Technology. Actually I'm already have this F16I Sufa on scaled 1/48 with the same scheme and same squadron The Bat Squadron but when my diecast supplied offered me this diecast model with the cheap price. I can't afford not to buy it on that time. I'm failed to control my temptation to this model.

The F-16I Sufa, based on the F-16D but heavily modified with Israeli-designed systems. Clearly visible are the Conformal Fuel Tanks and the larger 600-gallons underwing fuel tanks giving it a unprecendented range, equal to the F-15I Ra'am.Heart of the weapon systems is the AGP-68(V)X Radar, which has a Synthetic Aperture Radar mode, enabling the tracking of ground targets day or night, at any type of weather. It has a Elta satellite communication system for long range communication inside the enlarged spine, next to an advanced electronic warfare systems developed in Israel. Between 2004 and 2009, 102 F-16Is were delivered to the IASF and used for four squadrons.

As we know, this F16I has not battle proven especially in Air to Air Combat but only proven on ground attack on Gaza Strike during last Ramadan 2014.

Pray to Palestin Pray for Peace


This link attached to my 1/48 F16I Sufa. Same Camo Scheme and Same Bat Squadron



Comments