Syark Air Forces (SAF) - 1/72 Hobby Master TUDM F/A 18D Hornet 18th Fighter Squadron Butterworth Airbase









1/72 Hobby Master TUDM F/A 18D Hornet 18th Fighter Squadron Butterworth Airbase

Holiday moment in saturday is the best thing that chill my mind and body to think off about my carrier. So today, I would like to share another new diecast model that I collected from 1/72 scaled model fighter aircraft. TUDM F/A 18D Hornet is second scaled I collected after I bought 1/48 TUDM Hornet D late 2010 from Majorbee. My aim right now to collected all fleet TUDM diecast scaled model.

TUDM F/A 18D Hornet is first MRCA aircraft served in Malaysia Armed Forces when it arrived from Boieng around 90s. Only 8 nos Hornet has been purchased together with MIG 29N on that time. Hornet D is already combat proven during Ops Daulat when this MRCA has strike the position of kiram sulu terrorists in Lahad Datu 



P/S This link directly to My Scaled Model 1/48 TUDM F/A 18 Hornet D

Comments

  1. assalammualaikum nak tanya sedikit mana kau beli ni?ada jual kat malaysia tak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wassalam saudara.. ada jual kat malaysia..cuba ko masuk FB ini

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/militarydiecastcommunity/?fref=nf

      pasti ada punya dan terbakar hahahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment