Syark Air Force (SAF) - 1/72 Witty Wings US Navy F14A Tomcat, VF 111, Sundowners Squadron, Miss Molly, USS Carl Vinson







1/72 Witty Wings  US Navy F14A Tomcat, VF 111, Sundowners Squadron, Miss Molly, USS Carl Vinson

Hi guys, Already night in Malaysia right now. I can't sleep lol hahahaha. So in order to that feeling. I would like to shared my another diecast collection from F14 Tomcat Variants. VF 111 squadron as known as Sundowners Squadron. Last time I shared with F4B Phantom II VF-111 that has been served with good service in Vietnam War and other conflict she has been involved during her service. After Vietnam War, US Navy replaced F4 Phantom II with the New Fighter during that time F14 Tomcat including Sundowners Squadron. Sundowners received her first F14 tomcat in year 1978. My F14 Sundowners Sqd with nickname Miss Molly F14D Tomcat that has been served in USS Carl Vinson. 

Thanks for viewing guys




Comments