Syark Air Forces (SAF) - 1/72 Hobbymaster USAF F15E Strike Eagle, 391st FS Bagram AB, Afghanistan, 2012










USAF F15E Strike Eagle, 391st FS Bagram AB, Afghanistan,  2012

My first Hobbymaster F15 fleet for this moment, I'm too calculative and thinking if I want to collect the Hobbymaster F15 branch because that are a lot of bad comment of this model kit from many diecast forum that I'm joined. 

I'm already have another F15E from 391st FS but from other brand Forces Of Valor. On my opinion both of my F15E 391st FS have pro and con presentation  based on brand. 

The F15E Strike Eagle 391st FS from Hobbymaster is based on the 391st Squadron in Bagram AB in 2012. This F15E has been served successfully in given Air Support to Collation Troop in the ground fighting the taliban in Afganistan. 

Syark




Comments

Post a Comment