Syark Air Force (SAF) - 1/48 Revell USAF F15E Strike Eagle, 57th Wing, USAF Weapons School F-15E Division Squadron.












1/48 Revell USAF F15E Strike Eagle, 57th Wing, USAF Weapons School F-15E Division Squadron

New Entry for new scaled model reporting duty in my display cabinet in Shah Alam Home Base. The scaled model has been build and finish it from my new incoming modeler Kamal Nordin as his part time hobby works. It take a years to me to nego with him before he decided to sell it to me. What a good days to me on that day. F15E Strike Eagle is the most top of my list to collect through my favorite list of fighter aircraft in model kit area especially on 1/48 scale

The 57th Wing (57 WG) is an operational unit of the United States Air Force Warfare Center, stationed at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.The 57 WG's mission is to provide well trained and well equipped combat forces ready to deploy into a combat arena to conduct integrated combat operations.

The scaled model of F15E is based F15E from USAF Weapons School Division Squadron, 57th Wing Group based in Nellis Air Base.

Comments