Syark Air Force (SAF) - 1/72 Witty Wings US Navy F14 D Tomcat, VF 101 GHM Reapers Squadron










1/72 Witty Wings US Navy F14 D Tomcat, VF 101 GHM Reapers Squadron

Happy Fasting, Selamat Bersahur to all my muslim brother around the world enjoyed Ramadan Fasting Month. I take slow to manage my blog during this fasting month, low energy low will to updated my blog hahahaha. This is Ramadan guys, the month all muslim double up our pray to Allah Swt.

Today, as myself waiting to 3rd/4th World Cup match, I would like shared another new upcoming F14D Tomcat fleet from legendary Grim Reapers Squadron VF 101. This Squadron with insignia Dead Angel Mascot extract me to collect it and understand the History of this Squadron.

VF101 received and operated F14 Tomcat at early 1976 through many theater conflict especially in Atlantic Region especially in Middle East Conflict. VF101 Grim Reapers operated with F14 Tomcat untill 2005 and it will decommissioned along with F14D Tomcat the last Version of Tomcat Fleet.

Ok guys. Thanks to viewing.

P/S: Go To Hell Israel. I keep waiting Ground IDF start their ground operation in Gaza because that it will be the real fighting and IDF will get his bloody nose with Hamas Fighter as same the bloody nose they got from Hizbollah Fighter in South Lubnan 2006.





Comments