Syark Navy Force (SNF) - 1/350 Royal Malaysia Navy Scorpene KD Tunku Abdul Rahman










1/350 Royal Malaysia Navy Scorpene KD Tunku Abdul Rahman

Modeler Naza Dremel

This post I take time to share it because I'm too busy enjoying my rest time in back home with my family and family in law also. This model make me a patient collecter because I waited around 2 years before I can get it in my inventory. Malaysia first Submarine from Scorpene Class Submarine aka Prime Minister Class as KD Tunku Abdul Rahman. Malaysia has ordered 2 nos Scorpene Submarine Class from Joint Venture between French DCNS and Spanish Navatia. First Scorpene KD Tunku Abdul Rahma has been commissioned in Royal Malaysia Navy around 2009. This is the first time Royal Malaysia Navy operated the diesel electric Submarine and entering Malaysia to advanced underwater warfare.

The Scorpene Submarine Class can carried out 18 nos Black Shark Torpedo and SM 39 Exocet Anti Ship Missile in thier 6 TorpedoTubes and variant sea mines also. Equipped with the new sonar technology and diesel engine capability. The new Scorpene can operated in underwater mostly to 40 days and up to 70 days if the Scorpene installed with new AIP system to avoid the submarine re enter to the surface just for to recharge their battery. Operation Coverage of Scorpene can cover up around 6,500 Nautical Miles.

Malaysia Scorpene is the most advanced submarine operated in South East Asia Region, KD Tunku Abdul Rahman and KD Tunku Abdul Razak stationed in Navy Base Teluk Sepanggar in Sabah. The presence of our submarine has take some attention and warnings sign to China that we always monitor what they wish to provoke in South China Sea province. I don't care about the bullshit and propangada about the Submarine cannot selam2. Wak lu Pakatan Rakyat and the people that believe it is the most dumbass and monkey person I ever met in my life.

Back to my scaled model of KD Tunku Abdul Rahman, this model has been custom made built from my beloved modeller in Malaysia Naza Dremel Art. This man has do some tremendous job to come up some rare collection model like me to store it as a piece of art and piece of our pride about this Submarine.

Thanks A Lot My Brother Naza




Comments