Syark Defence Forces (SDF) - 1/35 Tamiya US Marine M1A1 Desert Camo









Syark Defences Forces - US Marine M1A1 Desert Camo during Operation Desert Strom

The most Tank there I collect in my collection. This model is using Tamiya kit from Japan and I built this kit by myself and final touch by my best modeler. This time, My Abrams is used desert camo and operate by US Marine during Desert Strom Operation. Marine equipment is not typically described as being "heavy," but exceptions can be made when "heavily armored" and "heavily armed" are also part of the description. At close to 70 tons, the M1A1 Abrams is among the heaviest tanks in the world, but it more than makes up for its heft with tremendous firepower and surprising maneuverability. The principal battle tank of the Marine Corps, the M1A1 provides armor-protected firepower in support of Marine ground forces.

Comments

  1. pergh..tman pun ada beli kit ni, tp x pasang2 lg..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaa bila lg nak buat kamil..mahaaiii kit ni doh hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment